- Interested students begin to think about the research they would like to conduct.
- Spend some time reading about the topic to familiarize themselves with the content.
- Begin working on a research plan and method of experimentation.
- Create an account with STEM Wizard (Online system used to upload forms and track approvals.)
- Complete registration and required forms.
- LVSF uses ISEF forms.
- STEM Wizard has a “forms wizard” that determines which forms are mandatory.
- All forms and project plan must be uploaded by October 30 for review and approval.
- SRC will have read and approved or rejected forms by November 22.
- Participants can check STEM Wizard for approval status and additional work needed.
- Approved projects can begin with experimentation.
December – February
- Work on research projects.
- Work on research display boards.
- February 16 – All changes must be made in STEM Wizard
- Category changes
- Title modifications
- February 19 - STEM Wizard will close for any updates.
- Complete research.
- Complete and upload Abstract.
- Prepare a Project Summary – this is required by Del Val. Judges will use this as a preview of your project and will help them prepare for interviews.
- Complete your display.
- Trifold or a printed and mounted display are acceptable.
- Drop out – anyone who no longer wants to participate should let Lehigh know by March 1.
- March 15 – project drop off
- March 16 - Fair Day!